Welcome to The Beeted Edge: Food Subscription Box & Recipe Reviews

Nowadays there is an immense amount of choice when it comes to food and how you and your family prepare it. Whether you enjoy the thrill of receiving a weekly box of food to prepare or spending endless hours scrolling through Pinterest seeking that perfect recipe. The number of options available can be slightly overwhelming. I’m all for trying something different, I could absolutely love it…or not. 

If I had a dollar for every time I experienced a flop of a recipe I found off Pinterest…. I’d have a lot of dollars. Those photography skills get me every time. Some of those flops looked so amazingly delicious. Like, what the hell happened? So, how would you know if a recipe has the potential for success or not? You have to read reviews, or try it out yourself and hope for a culinary masterpiece. 

The same goes for meal subscription services. There are so many options available right now. But, how do you choose which one is right for you? How do you know if the meals will be satisfying? Is it truly convenient and cost effective? Are the portions generous? It’s really a toss up. 

I’m hoping that I can provide answers to these questions in this blog. I thoroughly enjoy cooking, and baking for my friends and family, as well as providing helpful tips to others so they may also be successful in their culinary adventures.  

Comments

Popular Posts