Snack Crate Review: Poland



This month I tried out an exciting monthly subscription box, called Snack Crate. This box delivers a variety of interesting snacks from an array countries around the globe. A new country is featured each month, giving you the opportunity to learn about several different cultures and try some tasty treats. Signing up for Snack Crate is easy as 1-2-3. They offer three monthly crate sizes: mini, original and premium.


*Image via Snack Crate

When I selected my first crate I was given the option to choose between two countries, Korea and Poland. I chose Poland mainly because my Grandmother, on my Mother's side is Polish. My Mother's family is extremely proud of their Polish heritage, and I'm interested in learning more about the culture. I hope to have the opportunity to explore this beautiful country more in the future. 

Snack Crate also gives you the option to add a foreign drink to your crate for an additional $6. I didn't select this option this time around, but I'm considering it for next time. I personally had a lot of fun reviewing this box, and I'm excited to receive the next one. I discovered some foods that I really like, and I'm hoping I can purchase them somewhere online because they were amazing! Stay tuned for my next monthly review. If you'd like to join Snack Crate as well, check it out with my referral code 

Comments

Popular Posts