Homemade Dairy Free Apple Maple Glazed Scones


Delicious scones are the perfect pairing for your morning or afternoon cup of tea. I've been reminiscing lately of going to tea at one of my favorite tea rooms, Mrs. Bridges' Pantry, which is nestled in the quiet corner of northeastern Connecticut in a small town named Woodstock. They offer the most heavenly scones with clotted cream and jam, served along with your choice of a warm beverage. I can't wait to visit again. Each visit feels like one of those moments where you wish you could stop time. 

This cozy fall morning, curled up on my couch, tea in hand, I enjoyed my own delightful apple scones with maple glaze. I made them dairy-free so my daughter could nibble on them as well. "Mmmm, Momma's tea," she said happily as she rested her head on my arm. Together as we enjoyed our homemade scones, she pointed to the falling leaves outside our window, gently falling to the ground. I'd say this was also one of those cherished moments, that I wish I could stop time and enjoy forever.





 



Comments

Popular Posts